If your covers are opaque, we recommend that you mark them with a symbol or write the content with the marker to easily find what you are looking forcustom drawstring bags.
Everything has its place
Give a precise “place” to each object (each element must be stored in a “sub-bag”).
The goal:Avoid losses during the trip, find your belongings quickly, be able to empty and fill your bag quickly.
Compact a travel backpack
Fill each sub-bag by compacting and compressing all clothing and items to be stored.If you want to save space for the transport of your jackets or other bulky clothes, there are c ompactors, bags with manual compression to store empty clothes. You can see how we use these manual custom drawstring bags.
It is extremely practical if you take a down jacket, a big coat, a ski suit or other bulky clothing. With compactor typecustom drawstring bags, this kind of garment will take 75% less space.
How to balance the charges?
- As shown in the diagram opposite, you will have to ensure that the loads are well distributed in your backpack.The goal is not to break your little back by lateral imbalances and leverage. The trick so that the weight does not damage you is to put the heaviest weight closest to the back.
- At the bottom of the bag: the sleeping bag. If your bag has direct access to the bottom, put the clothes you need for the typical k-way day.
Above the bottom of the custommade drawstring bag: the moderately heavy things that you only use in the evening (camping equipment, toilet bag)
Along the back: the heaviest things
- In the upper part and the side pockets: light items that you will need to catch often
- Under the upper pocket: keys and important papers
- In the top pocket: frequently used items and fragile items
Check the weight of the backpack
- Travel backpack weight
What weight for a filled backpack?
Depending on the duration of your trip, your mode of travel (with or without camping, with or without cooking equipment), your requirements (need for nothing or vice versa) and your physical limit, you will need to set yourself a maximum bag weight.
The weight you carry should not exceed 15 to 20% of your weight: 10 kilos tall maximum if you weigh 50 kg, 16 kilos if you weigh 80 kg. It also depends on your muscles
There is a lot of specific equipment to gain pounds, remember to equip yourself with specific contact and ultra-light nomad objects.
Do not skimp on the tips (and on the price sometimes) because it’s worth it
If you travel by plane, you have the weight constraint imposed by the airline: 15 kg for “low cost” companies and 20kg for regular companies.
- For a trip with hotel type accommodation, the bag will weigh from 5 to 10 kg (depending on the weight of clothes, shoes, books)
- For a trip with camping nights and hikes count from 9 to 20 kg (depending on the kitchen equipment, the weight of the tent)
- The duration of the trip should not affect the weight, unless you are leaving for less than 5 days!
You must be just in time for laundry if you plan a long trip (every evening or every other day wash dirty laundry). For the custom drawstring bags this is important.